Monday, June 22, 2009

Oyin Handmade - the results

Can I just say that I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LINE SO FAR!!! No for real, IN LOVE. So ok, when I got the package I was so excited that I just had to come home and do something to my hair (even though it was already done). I co washed first with my VO5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Condish and then I used the Oyin Hemp Conditioner as my leave in. It made my hair sooo soft. I was so easy to comb through. After that, I put in some big twists overnight to let it dry. The next day, I used the Whipped Pudding and the Shine and Define together to do some medium sized twists. Can you say THE BOMB. I know I'm wrong because I totally forgot to take pics, but I'm going to re twist this weekend and I promise that the pictures are to come.

First off, the products smell SO GOOD. You just want to inhale them before you put them in your hair. You only need a dab of S&D and WP for each twist. When I say a dab, I really mean a dab. You don't have to use much of this product at all. It totally made my hair soft and pliable. It was just too good for words.

Oh the Greg Juice. I used it and I like the results, but the scent is more suited for my son. He's been using it and loving it, so when I reorder, I'm going to try the Juices and Berries. I've heard great things about that.

I will definitely buy more products to try from this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment