Sunday, June 14, 2009

Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner


Ok, so I heard many great things about these products and felt that I just had to try them. I tried the Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner Friday night and wasn't all that impressed. I pre conditioned my hair with Suave and detangled the week old twist out that I had in my hair and jumped in the shower to try my new purchase.

The shampoo was ok. It lathered up really nice and had a pleasant smell to it. I felt my hair getting a crunchy (not sure if that's the right word) feel to it. It sort of felt as if my hair was drawing into itself. My hair did feel clean once I rinsed it out, so that was a good thing.

So I jump out of the shower and blot my hair with a towel so that I could apply the conditioner. I left it on for about 15 minutes or so, making sure to take out any additional tangles that happened during my wash, and rinsed my hair out in the sink.

All that I could say was meh..it was ok. I don't think I'll be purchasing this product again. The next time I will just co-wash with the conditioner and see how I like that.

This product gets a C from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment