Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bentonite Clay for the face

Ok, so I'm sitting here with bentonite clay mixed with ACV on my face. All I can say is wooooooow!!! This stuff has my eyes watering a bit. I know it's the ACV making this happen. I keep stopping to fan my eyes a bit. It's not as bad as when I first applied it. I'll have to see how I like it before I decide if I want to go through the discomfort of running eyes again.

I feel it tightening on my face as I type this and the eye irritation is almost gone. I mad my son jump when he came out of his room just now LOL!

Ok, now I feel my face pulsating. It feels like a beating heart. This is truly a weird experience so far. Oh and I just discovered that it hurts to talk while this stuff is on your face.

So I just finished rinsing my face and I must say that I will definitely go the eye watering again. My face feels FANTASTIC!! It feels so smooth and C.L.E.A.N. I will most def. do this at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment